What to do nearby?
There's lots to do on the farm. We run workshops and tours, there are miles of amazing footpaths and bridlepaths from which to explore this end of the South Downs National Park, and lots more activities nearby, for example:
- Hambledon Vineyard - less than 1 mile
- Hambledon Cricket Club (the birth place of cricket, formed in 1750) - 2 miles
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard (including Nelson’s Victory, the Mary Rose, Ferries to the Isle of Wight)) - 13 miles
- Queen Elizabeth Country Park - 4 miles
- Hampshire and West Sussex Coast (including Chichester Harbour)- 13 miles
- Beaulieu and Broadlands Stately Homes, and gardens at Exbury.
- Marwell Zoo, Paultons Park, The World of Peppa Pig and Stanton Country Park.
- London is about an hour by train from nearby Petersfield.
- Beach 14¼ miles